Design, develop and automate your functional GUI tests Embedded systems exist everywhere and for a good reason.
Computationally efficient, cost-effective, and with a tiny footprint, embedded devices power many of the automotive, medical, and consumer tech we use in our daily lives. This webinar will introduce a method for designing and executing automated, functional tests for the GUI frontend of your embedded HMI.
We'll do so using a powerful, flexible tool for creating and automating such tests: The Squish GUI Tester from The Qt Company. Through real-world demos and with practical examples, we'll demonstrate how to:
- cross-compile Squish for use on a target
- automate your Application Under Test
- record, replay and refactor test scripts in a modern scripting language
- remotely control your device from anywhere
- create test reports from your results
- Jakub Topolski, Test Automation Consultant at The Qt Company
- Sebastian Polzin, Marketing Manager at The Qt Company