Get Started with Qt for MCUs on the NXP i.MX RT Series
Ultimate Graphical Performance on NXP Microcontrollers with Qt for MCUs 1.0
For the past 25 years, Qt has been the leading independent technology used to develop graphical user interfaces (GUI) and complete applications on millions of devices and embedded systems running on microprocessors.
With the recently announced Qt for MCUs product, you can now also develop rich graphical applications for microcontrollers with a low memory-footprint using Qt’s industry-leading tools and libraries.
In this webinar, NXP gives an overview of the i.MX RT series of crossover MCUs while Qt takes you through the process of writing, running and deploying high performance, yet lightweight Qt applications for the NXP i.MX RT1050 evaluation kit.
- Introduction to Qt for MCUs
- Overview of NXP's i.MX RT Crossover MCUs
- Qt for MCUs demo: Installation, project creation, writing, deploying and debugging an application
To follow the steps live on screen, you will want to have:
- A Qt for MCUs (evaluation) license https://www.qt.io/qt-for-mcus
- An NXP RT1050 evaluation kit to deploy your application on real hardware
- Yoann Lopes, Senior Pre-Sales Engineer, The Qt Company
- Mario Centeno, Product Marketing Manager, NXP MCUs