In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, the creative technology studio Siili Auto together with The Qt Company, recently launched a new graphical user interface prototype that can be quickly deployed in ventilators for patient treatment. The prototype is based on Qt for MCUs, a newly released graphics framework made to create user interfaces optimized for resource-constrained devices.
The team managed to create a modern user interface fit for the increasing needs and requirements of medical devices in record-breaking time: In one day and night! Such a fast turn-around indicates a breakthrough in software development in terms of bringing medical devices to market faster and the potential to save many lives in the future.
In this webinar, Siili’s Bartosz Taczala and Qt’s Roger Mazzella will cover:
- An overview of the state of the medical industry
- How medical device manufacturers drive innovation with Qt
- Learnings from and for other industries
- Qt for MCUs overview
- A description of how the team created the graphical design concept for the UI and integrated it to the NXP i.MX RT series microcontroller
- Demonstrate the high-fidelity user interface demo
- Answer your questions on the process and technical details.
- Juhani Vanhala, Managing Director of Software Contracting, Siili Auto, Siili Solution Oy
- Bartosz Taczala, Technical Lead, Siili Auto, Siili Solution Oy
- Roger Mazzella, Senior Product Manager, The Qt Company
Visit Qt for MCUs: https://www.qt.io/product/develop-software-microcontrollers-mcu
Check out the latest Qt for MCUs target devices: https://doc.qt.io/QtForMCUs/qtul-supported-platforms.html