Qt in Use in Fortune 500 Companies, V-Play
This session highlights Qt applications designed for multiple platforms developed by V-Play. We will share our experience & best practices learned from more than 40 published apps in the mobile app stores, embedded devices and Desktop PC. The Qt showcases include:
• Business cross-platform applications used by Fortune 500 companies like T-Mobile and Novartis on iOS, Android and Windows Phone with more than a million downloads, powered by Qt.
• A remake of the popular UNO card game with Qt including multiplayer support to play against other players world-wide. We will highlight how this game was developed in less than a month, and how some of the retention features from the gaming world can be used in business apps.
This talk shows the diversity of applications you can make with Qt, and gives you tips how to create your own cross-platform applications more efficiently. You will learn:
• How to improve the development lifecycle with testing and deployment optimizations.
• How to speed up your time-to-market.
• How Qt compares to other application frameworks like React.
• Which 3rd party tools helped us to save the most time in the software life-cycle.